A library is a curated collection of sources of information and similar resources, selected by experts and made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing, often in a quiet environment conducive to study. It provides physical or digital access to material, and may be a physical location or a virtual space, or both.
- Well stocked central digital library connected with 1028 National libraries through DELNET.
- More than 6400 books covering 595 and above titles including text books.
- 19 journals and periodicals of national and international repute.
- Reading rooms with separate cabins with capacity of 60 students.
- Computer lab in the library with high speed internet connection.
- Separate reference section for users