- This department was added to the fleet of SBPGM in the year 2011.In the same year SBPGM started BCom. (Bachelor of Commerce) with affiliation of Rajasthan University.
- The BCom. is three year degree course started to impart quality education to the student in the field of commerce.
- The objective of this department is to provide students both theoretical and practical exposure for professional and commercial environment.
|Syllabus BCom-I||Download Syllabus|
|Syllabus BCom-II||Download Syllabus|
|Syllabus BCom-III||Download Syllabus|
|1||First Year||Tuition Fee||14,000 per year (2 installments)||7,000 per year|
|2||Second Year||Tuition Fee||14,000 per year (2 installments)||7,000 per year|
|3||Third Year||Tuition Fee||14,000 per year (2 installments)||7,000 per year|
Registration – Rs.100/-
Book Bank and Uniform – Rs. 5,000/-
What after BCom
- In today’s job market, only a BCom degree is not enough. After completing the degree, students must pursue post-graduation in Commerce, Accounting and Finance. Courses like MCom, MBA, CA, CS etc. are a good options for B Com graduates.
- BCom graduates can also prepare for competitive exams for appointment in Government sector.
- Those who wish to start working immediately after completing the BCom course, can find various jobs at junior level in accounting, commerce, banking and finance and related fields. They can also seek jobs in public sector undertakings.