In BCA curriculam there are following labs designed according to syllabus of Rajasthan University:
|SR. NO||BCA FIRST YEAR||BCA SECOND YEAR||BCA THIRD YEAR|
|1||Technical Writing & Communication Skills( BCA-107)||Database Laboratory(BCA-207)||Networking Laboratory(BCA-307)|
|2||C Laboratory (BCA-108)||Object Oriented Laboratory(BCA-208)||Core Java Laboratory(BCA-308)|
|3||Office Automation Laboratory (BCA-109)||Web Designing Laboratory(BCA-209)||Elective Laboratory(BCA-309)|
|4||Typing Skills Laboratory(English & Hindi)(BCA-110)||Multimedia Laboratory(BCA-210)||Project(BCA-310)|
- Elective Laboratory provides ASP.NET, PHP and LINUX & SHELL PROGRAMMING.Students may choose any one of them accordingly.
- Labs are well designed to meet the requirements of students according to the lab courses mentioned in above table.
- Softwares like Microsoft office(2007 etc), Net Beans, Oracle, Turbo c++, Photoshop & Coral Draw, Notepad++ are installed on every computer of labs with latest version with latest operating system like windows 2010, Linux(Ubuntu).
- We have our own LAN systems to meet the network requirements by PC.
- To fulfill their internet requirements every student is provided separate credentials(id and passwords) to access a limited quota(on monthly basis) of their data in labs.
- All students are provided one-on-one access which means there is one computer for each student in each lab.