- This department was added to SBPGM in the year 2007 with the objective of providing quality education in the field of computer applications.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is one of the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in the IT (Information Technology) field.
- The department has designed its teaching plan to provide practical experience with theoretical also in the field of computer applications to meet the growing manpower requirement of the Global Software Industry.
- The department is fully equipped with computer labs having all latest softwares required for this three year course.
|Top recruiting fields||Software Development, Testing, Digital Marketing etc.|
|1||First Year||Tuition Fee||26,000 per year(2 installments)||13,000 per year|
|Total Amount for first year||28,000||15,000|
|2||Second Year||Tuition Fee||26,000 per year(2 installments)||13,000 per year|
|3||Third Year||Tuition Fee||26,000 per year(2 installments)||13,000 per year|
Registration – Rs.100/-
Book Bank and Uniform – Rs. 5,000/-
What after BCA
This is one of the most frequent question asked by students or their parents. There are following options that students could consider doing after completing their BCA degree:
- Jobs – Some of the job profiles that one can bag after completing a BCA programme is that of a:
- Software Tester
- Junior Programmer
- Web Developer
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
- MCA – Students can give an instant thrust to their career by pursuing MCA (Masters of Computer Applications) from a well known university.
- MBA(IT Management), MSc(IT).
- Students can go for a networking diploma like CCNP or CCNA certification.
- Students can prepare for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification or Redhat certifications and work as a System Administrator or Desktop Technician or Help desk Assistant.
- Students can also improve improve their teaching skills and work as a computer teacher/instructor in school, universities and colleges.
- A lot of BCA graduates consider for government jobs.